Thursday, October 14, 2010

This Week At Englewood

Since I'm gone this weekend, my good friend David Moffitt will be leading worship at Englewood. What a privilege for us to have him with us! David is my long-time friend. We traveled together in college, like 3 years ago. Give or take a decade or two.

I've had the privilege of writing scores of songs with David...Jesus Saves, Your Word Is Life To Me, Alive Forever Amen (along with Sue C. Smith), and You Changed My Name, to name a few. I'm so glad my church family will get to meet him this Sunday.

Sunday morning's worship -
Alive Forever Amen
To Our God
Blood of Jesus Be My All
Fountain of Life
Just As I Am (Response / Invitation)
Message - The Road Less Traveled: Submission (Eph. 5:21)

Sunday night's worship -
Come, Lord Jesus
Sing to the King
How Great Is Our God
Hunger and Thirst
Message - Journey With Paul

I hope you have a great weekend.