Wednesday, March 21, 2007

American Idol Results 3/21



I have been thinking about American Idol today, more than usual. It was this week last year that Angela and I went to see Mandisa live on the show. We had our Mandisa t-shirts on, and our GO MANDIVA sign in hand. It was a great time. The weather in LA was beautiful (of course), and we had lots of free time to just hang out together. it was a fun trip. It was also fun because it was what I think was Mandisa's best night. She sang "I Don't Hurt Anymore" (a song I found on iTunes for her) and she rocked it out. Fun times!





So tonight, I am going out on a limb and predicting that the bottom three will be Stephanie, Gina and Phil. Not because I want them to be or think they should be. It's just my prediction. And I hope I am totally wrong. My prediction for the bottom two - Stephanie and Phil, with Stephanie going home. Again, I hope I am wrong. And that's all I am going to say about that.

It is an amazing day today in Nashville. First day of spring. Hallelujah. Weather perfection today. I am bummed that I have been working in the studio all day. Thankful for the work, but bummed I couldn't play with the kids all day. I never can decide if this is my favorite time of year, or if autumn is my favorite. Love them both. I am definitely excited to be sittig on this porch in a short sleeve shirt, breathing in some nice spring air, listening to a lawn mower in the distance (that's how I like to hear them - from a distance).

I am filling in for our worship pastor, Chip, tonight at choir practice. I am excited. I love working with choirs, and I really miss it. I am gonna give them a work out tonight!

TC

3 comments:

momoftlc said...

It's really too bad you never did that-AI, I mean--how is Mandisa doing after AI--is she singing with you still at LPL events?

Give her my best from a MAN-DIVA-ITE!
Laurie

momoftlc said...

http://www.myspace.com/starvationforsanjaya

You have to watch this...BOY!! Some people have TOO much time on their hands..or they are just a little "OFF".

i thought this was interesting.... and a little sad.
Laurie

Travis said...

Yeah...if only it weren't that whole DECADE between me and eligibility!! harhar I am OLD!!!