Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Living (finally) Proof (finally) Live (finally) 2010

Our last Living Proof Live event was in November. Who makes these crazy schedules anyway? I have missed our Living Proof family so much these few months. It's about dadgum time we ramped it back up.

Beth, the LifeWay peeps, and my team and I start off our year this weekend with Living Proof Live Toronto. Can't wait. If you are anywhere close to Toronto, I hope you can make it to the event.

Hey! And guess what? I have two tickets that LifeWay has given me to give away for this event, if anyone needs tickets. Just send us an email to info@traviscottrell.com. First one to email us can have the tickets.

The list of reasons why I love being a part of this ministry is infinite. But what I'm thinking about this week as I am about to salivate over jumping back in is the fact that God's most profound work isn't just about crowds.


It's about the one's.


May God bring full redemption, restoration and revelation this weekend to every ONE. After ONE. After ONE.

7 comments:

Deirdre said...

AMEN.
and can I just say how incredibly GLAD I am to have it reaffirmed that you are still a part of the Living Proof Family ?
Actually Glad doesn't even begin to cover it.
blessed. we are blessed to know you.

yourVJ said...

Torontynz!

Cato House said...

I will not take offense to sentence #2!!! I believe scheduling is God's will. He knew how your December, January and February were going to be. I don't think you've had time to worry about LPL. Have a fun weekend. I'll catch up with you in Grand Rapids!!!

Anonymous said...

I just attended via video download this morning the "Preparing the Way" LPL from a couple of months ago...I watched all three right in a row and was completely blesssed and challenged!! the only thing missing was the sweet fellowship of corporate worship and fellowship with Siestas!!

I can't begin to imagine being apart of the team every month! Ah that the Lord has blessed you guys in such a way, what a treasure!
Tiffany

angelab said...

Finally you're getting (somewhat) close to us. 7 of us girls are leaving Syracuse, in the morning and travelling about 4-5 hours to be with you tomorrow night. Looking forward to a goood Word from Beth and awesome worship with..well, you!

carolyn said...

YUP, I agree...it's dadgum time for sure! Now...Toronto is a wee bit far from CA...but maybe next year? Have LOVED (did I say LOVED) all the LPL )and the DEEPER STILL times t00) w/ you and Beth and band and wonderful volunteers. Been blessed clean out of my socks!

Suzanne Holmes Rutherford said...

Hello Travis

I was at the Living Proof Live Toronto Event. Life changing!!

You and the worship band are all incredible, every single person. Thank you for helping me [and everyone else] enter into worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I have 2 Qs:
1. Can you pls share your set list?
2. Would your band be open to doing new material? I am a judge for Canada's version of the Grammmies [JUNO AWARDS]and a long time ASCAP writer + publisher. Here's the lyric to a 2010 song.

UNDONE
Words and music © 2010 Suzanne Holmes Rutherford

I am undone when I come before You
I am undone when I seek Your face
I cannot stand under the weight of Your glory
I fall before You in this place

HO- LY
HO - LY
HO - LY GOD
HO - LY
HO - LY
HO – LY ARE YOU GOD

Fill me completely with Your presence
Fill me anew with Your love and power
Cleanse me o God with Your holy fire
Come purify me in this hour

HO- LY,
HO - LY
HO - LY GOD
HO - LY
HO - LY
HO – LY ARE YOU GOD

And I will worship You with all my heart and soul
And I will worship You with all my mind and strength
For You are Holy
You are Holy
Ho - ly God

[repeat verse one and chorus]

Administered by Heart Hands Voice Music ASCAP
1010 Picard Lane Kilworthy ON CANADA P0E 1G0
suzannerutherford@msn.com
416 818 0935