YO PEOPLE!!! This is Jack, Travis's son. Some of you may know me, some not. I was just gonna share something interesting I found out about at school. There are like a billion co...coi...coin...er...coincid....things that are same about the assassinations of presidents Lincoln and Kennedy.
1. Both presidents were elected to the presidency in '60.
2. Both were runners-up for the party's nomination for vice president in '46.
3. Both presidents assassins were born in '39.
4. Both presidents were elected to the House of Representatives in '46.
5. Both successors were Southern Democrats named Johnson, born in '08.
6. Both presidents were shot in the head.
7. Both presidents were shot on a Friday.
8. Lincoln was shot in Ford's theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford car; a Lincoln limousine.
9. Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to the theatre. Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln (who's husband's nickname was Abe), and she warned him not to go to Dallas.
10. Both Oswald and Booth were assassinated before they could be put on trial.
11. Lincoln and Kennedy both have 7 letters.
12. John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald have 15 letters.
13. There are 6 letters in each Johnson's first name.
14. Booth shot Lincoln in a theatre and hid in a warehouse, while Oswald shot Kennedy in a warehouse and hid in a theatre.
Aiight. Peace out yo!