1. I'm so happy to have my Mac back.
2. Angela made this funny statement 2 days ago: " If you die, I won't be able to work the T.V."
So that brings the total number of things that Angela can't do around the house to 2 (she also can't add names to her computer's address book).
3. During my bloggy hiatus, my UNC Tarheels won the national championship. SO, can I get a WHOOP! WHOOP! from all the Heels?!!
4. I used my voice SO MUCH the past three or four weeks. And by the end of last week, my vocal cords were copping a major attitude with me. So I am thankful to not be singing this week. It's GMA week (Gospel Music Association), so I've been sort of busy doing interviews and stuff. But no singing. A good week to tell my voice to SIT DOWN AND BEHAVE.
5. I am still waiting on a good week to live blog during Idol. It's hard to do around here, because it comes on during a very busy hour in the Cottrell household, and we usually watch it later (we're watching it right now, at 11:49pm). I might try to do it next week, although by this point in the competition, we have all made up our minds who we like and who we don't. And on that note, I have a very bold statement to make:
Danny Gokey is the best male vocalist to ever have been on the show. You can disagree with me. But you would be wrong.
Just kidding. Sort of.
The most dynamic performer? No way. But as far as vocals go, he is TIGHT. I am excited to hear what kind of record he is going to make. He and Kris were my favorites tonight. Kris is good every single week. Who do you think is the best male vocalist from any season of Idol?
6. Beautiful weather this week. I'm ready to play tennis. I'm also ready to go to the beach. We haven't been as a family in a couple of years. I hope we can this summer.
7. I fell asleep writing this list. And now it's morning.
8.. I am craving Pilsbury Cinnamon rolls right now. But if I bake the can of 8, I will eat the can of 8. Is it worth it? I'm about to find out...
Have a great day!